Qualitative Risk Assessment Online Course
60 Minute Video Course 1 PDU or PDH* CreditBuy Now — $49
One characteristic of an organization that executes project management well is a consistent method to qualitatively assess risks across all programs and projects. This is an important step an organization must take to improve project performance and execution. This course provides guidance on how to create and/or evaluate a qualitative risk matrix for an organization.
- Understand the deficiencies of quantitative risk assessment
- Know the advantages of qualitative risk assessment
- Create a qualitative risk matrix for an organization
- Construct descriptive impact scales
- Recognize different methods to generate likelihood scales
Get Your PDUs or PDHs*
Increase your productivity by taking advantage of time in your schedule that is often wasted. This hour long course, broken down into six ten minute segments, allows you to complete a course while on your lunch break or while waiting on your airline flight to board.
The system automatically keeps up with what you have completed, so completing the course in one sitting is not necessary. Your access is available for up to one month, and you can repeat the entire course or single segments during that month as many times as you want.
Get PDUs or PDHs* when it’s convenient for you.
Purchase Qualitative Risk Assessment today!
60 minute video course, broken down into six 10 minute segments 1 PDU or PDH* CreditBuy Now — $49
* PDH credits are currently available for the state of Florida