Popular Keynote Topics
- Kill What’s Ugly While it’s Young®
- Risk Management
- Team Building in a Project Environment
- Change Management
- The Art of Stakeholder Management
- Value Based Project Selection and Prioritization
- Three Overlooked Attributes of a Successful PMO
- The Resource Leveled Project Schedule
- Managing your Career
- Excelling in College
Practical applications that can help you achieve success in both project management and organizational leadership.
Dr. Brown has great insights and examples of how to be a leader AND a project manager. His experiences are very valuable to support the material presented.
- S. Bazarian, Cox Enterprises, Inc.