Critical Chain Online Course
60 Minute Video Course 1 PDU or PDH* CreditTHIS COURSE IS NOW FREE. Please see the Youtube links below for the 10 minute sections Click Here for Playlist of Six 10 Minute Segments
This online course is a must if you are considering using Critical Chain or if you are supporting a project that has deployed critical chain.
This course provides:
- An understanding of how critical chain project scheduling works
- How to identify the advantages and disadvantages of Critical Chain
- A clear illustration of the difference between the critical chain and the critical path
- A step by step walkthrough of a critical chain project schedule
- Valuable take-aways from the Critical Chain philosophy that you can use for traditional project management scheduling methods
What Others Are Saying
The course is an entertaining and informative overview of the Critical Chain approach to project scheduling. Dr. Brown combines theory, application, and real world common sense to present the material. I would recommend the course to any project manager or other individual wishing to gain a basic level of knowledge about the Critical Chain concept.”
— G. Bandy Datum Software
Get Your PDUs or PDHs*
Increase your productivity by taking advantage of time in your schedule that is often wasted. This hour long course, broken down into six ten minute segments, allows you to complete a course while on your lunch break or while waiting on your airline flight to board.
The system automatically keeps up with what you have completed, so completing the course in one sitting is not necessary. Your access is available for up to one month, and you can repeat the entire course or single segments during that month as many times as you want.
Get PDUs or PDHs* when it’s convenient for you.
Purchase Critical Chain today!
60 minute video course, broken down into six 10 minute segments 1 PDU or PDH* CreditBuy Now — $49
* PDH credits are currently available for the state of Florida