Dr. James Brown, a nationally recognized author and project management authority, provides practical application experience that produces immediate positive results from his project management and leadership training courses. He knows successful project management and quality improvements cannot be achieved with tools and methods alone. Human dynamics play a significant role. The application of leadership, judgment and teamwork skills are required and are all interwoven throughout the training experience in all courses.
- Kill What’s Ugly While it’s Young®
- Risk Management – Texas Hold’em Tactics for Project Manager
- Team Building in a Project Environment (Kindergarten Skills you Can Use)
- Change Management: The Undercover Role of the Project Manager
Breakout Sessions & Chapter Meeting Topics
- The Art of Stakeholder Management
- Value Based Project Selection and Prioritization
- Three Overlooked Attributes of a Successful PMO
- The Resource Leveled Project Schedule
- Managing your Career
- Excelling in College
- Leadership Skills for Project Managers
- Project Risk Management Strategies and Tactics
- Project Management Solutions
- Conflict Management for Project Managers
- Project Management Presentation Skills
- Facilitation Skills for Project Managers
- Project Requirements
- Value Based Decision Making Using the Analytic Hierarchy Process
- Career Management Strategies and Tactics
Partial Client List
- 7-Eleven, Inc.
- American Express
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- FedEx Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Hewlett Packard
- ImageSource, Inc.
- Levi Strauss & Co.
- Mary Kay
- NASA Kennedy Space Center
- Office Max
- Shell Chemical
- US Bank
- Wells Fargo
Dr. Brown's presentation presented more useful ideas per hour than I can implement in a year.”
— C. Harris Hospital Corporation of America
The first class I've taken where I've gotten more than just PDU's. And I've taken many! Excellent use of stories or quotes that are applied to the subject (risks). This class is better than the best!”
— P. Theriault American Airlines
Best Project Management training I have had, Learned a lot of practical skills and received valuable reference materials. Dr. James Brown has expert knowledge and presentation skills.”
— R. Andor Choice Hotels International
Excellent class. The class encompasses leadership skills along with principles and practices that I can immediately execute to further develop my project management skills.”
— H. Chin Assurant
Dr. Brown takes what would ordinarily be a dry, dull subject and breathes life into it, making it fun and interesting and much easier to remember.”
— S. Hood Dell Inc.
Want to Hire Dr. James Brown?
Already Hired Dr. James Brown?